20051210

Blake likes 'em young!

Hey, wow, I can make up websites too...
ww2.blake.pedophailia.com/don'tletthisguynearyour14-year-olddaughter
That's right, folks! 14 is "legal" in Canada, and Blake Robert James Bilyea, of 8 Oak Street Stratford Ontario (N5A 2G1), believes in giving girls an early education in all the best parts of adult life. Mr. Bilyea has been quoted as saying "I like really small breasts, so small that I can only find them on really young girls, skinny men of any age, or anorexics". Also, Blake has come to the conclusion (through painstaking research) that it's just easier to get into little girls' pants. "You just have to say, like, 'I love you, and shit', and they're all yours, dude!"
Of course, Blake wasn't always like this. He was a relatively normal person, until he slept with a girl his own age, and discovered that his penis was too small to do anything but look out of place and embarassed at parties. Those of you with backgrounds in physics may be interested to know his urethra is so small that light diffracts through it. No matter how many times girls told Blake it was "OK", he just couldn't belive it in his heart. This galvanized him on a quest to find satisfaction, and justification, at the hands of a woman. After exhausting every willing pair of A-cup tits his own age, and still without result, Blake had to start moving to the bottom of the legal-age ladder, even as he himself moved up. Once he got down there, however, Blake decided he really liked it, and figured he'd stick around for another year of high school to really get his hands dirty. But Mr. Bilyea's aspirations don't end there. Blake has always dreamed of going to Thailand after University (where he will no doubt pursue a liberal arts degree in order for his sexual proclivities to go unnoticed). His main goal is to teach young girls there English, although it's not clear whether lessons will include screaming vocabulary words over and over, or whispering them softly in his ear.
But what's the best part about railing little girls? "Well, aside from the obvious two answers (slicking their hair back in the shower and not having to get them to shave), I'd say the best thing is that I can use my signature move with impunity. If a girl's a virgin, I can tell her I'm fingering her, but actually use a ball-point pen. As you all know, the vagina will constrict to fit whatever is placed inside it. So after warming her up with that sucker, even I can feel like a man!"

9 comments:

Blake said...

Well,

let me see...

Between Liam and I, who here has actually gotten laid and recieved all, not just some, but all forms of foreplay wonder from different girls?

Wait..wait..

oh right...me!

This whole fourteen year old thing is bullshit too, I`m a little clearer now, and the idea was fleeting. Let`s give it up, shall we?

Otherwise, we may have to start telling truer and truer stories..

Maranatha said...

I'm sorry...is that a threat? What on earth have you got on me?

Maranatha said...

and are you...mocking me because I *don't* let anything with a vagina touch me in my naughty places?

Blake said...

Um, no I`m mocking you because nothing with a vagina touches you anywhere.

I got shit.

MTOD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maranatha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maranatha said...

This post is a satire, any further comments to the effect that it describes real-life situations will be deleted, as they are the imaginings of the commentor.

Ben said...

oh, come on! I wanted to read them!

I love sniggering at other people's misfortune.




snigger chortle laugh